Saturday, September 10, 2011
Sept. 10th 2011
I have been off all antibiotics for 2 weeks now. I have felt ok until wed. I went on a long walk and have not been able to recover. My entire body is so tight and I'm burning from head to toe. I'm scared to death what Dr. H is going to say when I have my appt. in 2 weeks. My primary doc. here in my hometown in ND made the decision to take out the PICC line and stop the meds w/o consulting Dr. H. I honestly dont know what I was thinking doing that. I think the pain had taken over and I just wanted the pain to stop. Unfortunatly that pain has not stopped and I probably just made matters worse. I pray there is light at the end of this tunnel I so desperately want my life back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment